Illustrated Synopsis of Dermatology and Sexually Transmitted Diseases
is a simplified and brief journey through skin diseases,
peppered with numerous clinical pictures, illustrations and tables. The main aim of this book is to familiarize the medical student
and the general practitioner with the plethora of common skin conditions he is likely to encounter, how to handle them correctly,
and not to succumb to the morbid temptation of prescribing steroids.
Third edition of this book has been completely revised and updated while retaining the main features of the book.
List of thoroughly updated and revised chapters
- Bullous disorders
- Autoimmune connective tissue diseases
- Sexually transmitted diseases and HIV infection
- Treatment of skin disease
New to this edition
- Inclusion of all new kinds of laser therapeutics
- Revised treatment of most of the diseases
- Simplified line diagrams and body diagrams