This book is based on the classic ‘Holland & Brews Manual of Obstetrics’. It presents a thorough and comprehensive exposition of obstetrics for undergraduate students. Basic principles, investigations, management options as well as the recent advances have all been explained in a simple and systematic manner. A practical approach is adopted throughout the book and problems likely to occur in day-to-day clinical practice are highlighted.
- New chapter on Dengue Fever Complicating Pregnancy
- Addition of Chapter Overview in every chapter
- Inclusion of Points to Remember in every chapter highlighting important information
- Thorough revision and updation of every chapter
- Presentation in full colour with inclusion of several new flowcharts, photographs and tables
In addition, this book comes with a free companion website (www.manthan.info) containing self-assessment exercises, clinical cases, instruments, obstetric interventions and operations, an image bank of clinically significant photographs, and videos on caesarean operation.